Test Trend Analyzer (TTA), went live again today !!! We are now at version 0.5.4.
In the past week we have made a bunch of improvements and added new features - Integrating External Dashboard , which takes TTA closer towards being the central dashboard for testing status across the organization.
There are a couple of projects within ThoughtWorks using this, and also some other organizations.
Here is the list of new Features:
- Integration of external dashboards (add from /admin page, see integration on /home page) - this allows one to integrate different existing dashboards into TTA - to make it a one stop place for seeing all Testing related information. Example: You can integrate your defect reports from Mingle / Jira / etc., or, you can also integrate your specific Continuous Integration (CI) dashboard from Go / Jenkins / Hudson / Bamboo / etc.
- Compare test runs (/compare_runs) - to compare specific test runs ---
- what are the common failures,
- what are the unique failures,
- what failed on date 1, but passed on date 2
- what failed on date 2, but passed on date 1
- TTA Statistics Page (/stats) - to know usage of TTA by different projects / teams in your organization
- Fixes + minor UI modification
- Test Pyramid view (/pyramid) - to see how your project's automation effort aligns with the Test Automation philosophy
- Comparative Analysis view (comparative_analysis) - to see the trend of your test automation results over a period of time, and if any patterns emerge
- Failure Analysis view (/defect_analysis) - to make better meaning of the test failures, and help you prioritize which failures should be fixed first.
- Upload Test Run Data manually (/upload) - to manually upload test data in case if you have not uploaded test data automatically to TTA, but still want to use TTA