Friday, August 14, 2015

Client-side Performance Testing workshop video

As mentioned here, I conducted a Client-side Performance Testing workshop in TechJam.

It was a full house, and almost turned into a flop show because there was no wifi available - an essential requirement for the workshop. There were 2 things that saved me:
1. The attendees, thankfully (in this case) did not read the prerequisites well - most of them came without a laptop
2. Because of the above, I could get by using a 3G USB connection and just do a demo of the tools I wanted to show.

End of the day, all was good. I got good feedback from the participants that they really enjoyed the workshop, and it was very informative and useful. (Thank you all again for the kind words!)

Below is the video from the workshop.


The slides are available here:


No comments:

Post a Comment